Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Thursday 16 August 2007

PARKWAYS UPDATE


HOLIDAY TIME
After my recent knee-op, I had to re-book my holiday, because I was not allowed to fly. That means now that I will miss the first three games in the league. Which will be , "Buckland Ath ,Ivybridge and Bodmin. So there will be no reports or images on my page. My first game back ,will be when we take on the no less the big boys "St Blazey" at home on the 29th Aug. I just thought I would put you in the picture. So I'm off now to pack the sun-cream and my Bermuda shorts,(christ) stay tuned "Lidds"

1 Comments:

Blogger SOWDZ said...

Dave not to many Schnapps enjoy cheers Tony & Steve

17 August 2007 at 20:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home