Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Sunday 23 September 2007

FAIRFORD TOWN F.A.VASE


GREAT RESULT FOR US
This was a good day for us, away from home and
against unknown quality. But I cannot go for
detail as I could not attend. A previous date for a wedding stood in the way. But my spies at the
game namely Alan and Tony kept me informed.
As the speeches were in progress, my
phone was pinging away to tell me we were one up. (Her indoors, and the best man were not amused) Anyway, through to the next round
which is brilliant. Our chairman "Mark Rowles"
will be more than pleased with that. Scroll down
now, to see who was on the score-sheet. But to
finish on a sad note ,with the news that has hit us on the loss of "Timmy Halford" manager of
"Saltash utd", A character larger than life.
Stay tuned "Lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home