Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Wednesday 21 May 2008

RESIGNATION AT PARKWAY


"GEZ CALLS IT A DAY"
I returned home on Tuesday to my red hot phone, telling me of the resignation of our manager "Gez Baggott". For reasons best known to himself, and maybe for the future of the club, he has decided to step down as joint manager. I am not alone when I say I have great respect for him , and not forgetting he has played a major role at the club for the best part of twenty years. But all is not lost, when I hear he will still be at our games, but not in the managers roll so to speak. (perhaps he could help us take the nets down ?? ha!ha!). But joking aside it will be a tough position to fill. Yet again I hear that prominent names are in the pipe-line ! But as yet it is pie in the sky and not for me to post. Soon , I will be looking down the lens of the camera to record the new faces that will be gracing "Bolitho Park". Faces I have been told come with good pedigree !!. So stay tuned for further developments as they happen!.
"lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home