Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Wednesday 16 December 2009

THROGMORTON CUP

THROGMORTON CUP VERSUS CAMELFORD
We enter the next round having recorded a 2-1 home win over the East Cornwall Premier side. Owing to a previous Xmas date, I was not in attendance. However, It was reported to me that they gave us a good game. Kirk Smith and Andy Sargent giving us the half time lead 2-0. After the break I'm told, they had the better of the play. But found Ben Elphlick, the home keeper hard to beat. Only to score the single goal. Next game now is Saturday away to Holsworthy. I leave you with a little bit of club gossip ?? There is a strong rumour that there could be no less than 3, Tamar Tags up for sale at Parkway ??. I leave it for you to work out ?
(as they say watch this space ?)
"lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home