Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Wednesday 12 January 2011

CULLUMPTON RANGERS HOME


CULLUMPTON CRUSHED !!
Can I say first all apologies to all concerned for my absence. My lack of information for the fixture lies entirely with me. My Grandson rang to tell me the game was on. I was at that given time , suffering from slight alcoholic poisoning !!
(we have all been there) So my travel plans were somewhat limited. My request to "her indoors" for help in tranportation to the ground , fell at no surprise on stony ground, and was not forthcoming. So the game was missed. A special word for "Andy Harrison", who was drafted in from the second team. Made his mark with a goal. But my trusty back-up gang kept me in the picture. A more than comfortable win for us, but never the less, a win !!
"lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home