Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Sunday 31 July 2011

TAUNTON TOWN FRIENDLY

THE "PEACOCKS" UNDER PRESSURE !!
We performed well I'm told against Taunton Town who hail in the Evo-Stik Div 1 South and West. That puts them in stature 2 leagues above us. However, Al Horswill reports we were up for the challenge. A reasonable crowd saw 8 goals and play end to end. Going 2-0 down "Sargent" got one back before the break. They levelled but then we took over. "Hobbo" came on and enjoyed the day with a hat-trick. One of them a pile -driver !!. Shane Kracc made the tally of eight. In my absence I'm told I missed a great game of football. Also a big thank you to my grandson "Jake" who supplied all the images. On a mobile phone, I thought he done well.
"Lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home