Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Sunday 19 August 2012

GOOD NEWS


GREAT NEWS
 The time before I called on "Dann" he was laid up after receiving that bad injury while playing for us up at Dartmouth. Being ex-pro, obviously he is a player of above pedigree for our league. It was a blow for us when we lost his services to play.A player I myself greatly admired. But I met up with him at the ground and tells me he is back playing again, that was brilliant news. He is all be it, turning out for "St Blazey" down at Blaise Park. As I told him, when he gets fed up travelling all that way down every week, he knows where we are ??? Next game away to "Chard Town" in the F.A.Cup. Sat. Wish us luck !!
    "lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home