Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Saturday 6 October 2012

NEWQUAY AWAY

A BRILLIANT WIN AWAY !! A broad smile says it all. We were in for a difficult fixture having rumours that they had guesting players in their line-up. But my spy on the line "Alan", tells me we played well. We were up against ex-"Parkway" mid-field genious by the way of "Brooksie". But on the night all was quite ?. We took the lead from Sam Cooper, second half he scored again. Further goals from "Warren Daw and Ryan Richards" saw the ardent fans journey home in bad weather with all three points in the "boot". They did reply late in the game with the single goal. A point to be remembered ? "Alan Horswill" who is a committee member, also more than a help in the running of our club. He tells me in consecutive order it now totals 703 games watching "Parkway". Not counting cup matches. I myself drink Guinness, and in my book of records that will take some beating.
   "lidds"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home