Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Sunday 22 February 2015

SECOND WIN FOR THE NEW YEAR
We recorded our second victory at "Bickland Park" against "Falmouth" who are currently based in the lower region of the League. I cannot relay any detail because I had to miss this one , owing to her indoors not being too well. However, I hear on heavy conditions we came to be the better side. A healthy lead at the break of 4-1, all was going well. My spy on the line tells me the squad battled hard to secure the away win. One bad moment for us when we lost "Trotty" on a red card. I hope that will not effect us for next week in the cup-tie against "Callington Town". "Jordon" for me is a key player in our defence. Sorry for the webb being a little topsy turvy!! I had a few problems with it ? Putting it all together is not easy.  (I am getting old ??)  Heh ! see you Sat.
                                                              "lidds" 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home