Plymouth Parkway Logo

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FOOTBALL CLUB

Plymouth Parkway Logo

Lidds OnLine

Monday 8 August 2011

CHARITY CUP FINAL

RESPECT AS ALWAYS
Well ! well! not a day to remember. Taking the defeat on the chin, and taking on one of the best sides in the league. But I must say the custodial position in our line-up for the game was to be questioned. However, when we got level by "Hobbo", I thought her we go. How wrong I was to be. The goals for them were easily scored, not forgetting the one registered from 40yds ??. (Ben where art thou?) Danny Brooks found the target for our second goal, but the day was not to be ours. During the game I had the miss-fortune of slipping off my stool. I went ass over "b-----ks" down a steep bank. Lost my glasses in the proceeds. When I told the mob! they rallied a search party and after an inspired search, found for me my specs. This was more than a grateful moment for me so it was drinks all round at the bar. Mark Hevaren found them, so seeing the football was a bit vague on the day, he claimed my "Man of the Match" award . All thanks to our Manager "Gez", driving us to the game in the mini-bus. Let us forget this day now and start our onslaught on the league. Stay tuned "lidds"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home